Agropur’s alpha-lactalbumin is the purest isolated form of bovine alpha-lactalbumin commercially available. Alpha-lactalbumin is the primary protein in human milk and is therefore extremely important for infant nutrition. As the second-highest protein found in whey protein isolate, it has all of the well-known benefits of whey proteins such as clean flavor, high solubility across a broad pH range, high branched chain amino acid content, and a complete essential amino acid profile with high bioavailability.
– Protein-fortified beverages
– Lactose-free and reduced carbohydrate/fat/calorie foods
– Nutritional and dietary supplements
– Infant formula
– Nutrition bars
– Dry mixes
– Renal nutrition foods
– Medical foods
Agropur’s alpha-lactalbumin is non-instantized.
– Uniquely high in these amino acids:
– Tryptophan, a precursor to serotonin and melatonin
– Leucine, the trigger for muscle protein synthesis
– Cysteine, a glutathione precursor
– High protein quality; a complete amino acid profile with high digestibility and delivery.
– A clean, neutral taste
– Lactose-and fat-free